- Building /Wiring electrical panels.
- Installing electrical motors.
- Collaborating with the Engineering Department
- Assisting in assembling equipment.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Electrical panel fabrication
- Experience with VFD’s, Motors and wiring standards.
- Read and understand electrical schematics and shop drawings.
- Experience working with stainless steel equipment is preferred.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift panel components.
** Primary consideration and increased wages will be given to applicants with the following additional knowledge, skills and abilities:
- UL standards qualified (Formost Fuji is a UL certified industrial panel shop.)
- Electrical troubleshooting experience.
- Working knowledge of PLC’s including programming and troubleshooting.
- Experience working with international power standards.
Employment with Formost Fuji Corporation will be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.
This is a Non-Exempt position. Starting rate $21.50 - $24.00 per hour depending on experience. Overtime is required as workload dictates. Benefits include paid time off, Company paid employee Medical, Dental and Life Insurance, 401(k), Potential for annual profit-sharing bonus.
Note: Formost Fuji will be moving to Everett, WA later this year.
Formost Fuji is an EOE/M/F/D/V employer.
Click here to download a job application.